SUNLUBE – 630
Graphite free Plunger Lubricant
SUNLUBE – 630 is a liquid plunger lubricant for cold chamber pressure die casting machines.
SUNLUBE – 630 consists of mineral oil with special additives.
SUNLUBE – 630 contains no graphite the soiling of the machine is low.
For steel and CuBe plungers wetting and lubrication is very good.
SUNLUBE – 630 can be applied by dropping or spraying. The quantity of SUNLUBE – 630 depends on
temperature, plunger diameter and alloy; average is 2 – 5 g,
- May be used in automatic spry system or it can be applied by drip or brush application.
- Excellent plunger lubricants for smooth & trouble-free plunger operation
- Excellent wetting & lubrication properties.
- Improve casting quality & reduce rejection.
- Improves plunger tip life.
- Improve part quality due to consistent process.
- Improve working environment.
- Increase lubrication and release properties
- Provides good uniform casting on tip.